Provincial Planning Outlook: Strategic Statistics "To Get The Job Done"
CLICK HERE to register now for this webinar!
This inaugural annual joint webinar between PIBC and The Real Estate Institute of BC offers a succinct overview of the vital information that real estate and planning professionals need “to get the job done”.
Start the year off right with the economic, demographic, housing, and industrial/commercial market information that will help you formulate a strategic planning perspective for 2019 and beyond:
- How is the Province’s demographic makeup expected to change over the short and long term and what are the implications on household formation and housing demand?
- What are the key economic forces impacting growth?
- What trends can we expect in the residential, commercial and industrial markets? Join PIBC and REIBC members as we navigate towards a Provincial planning outlook to help you “get the job done”.
- Ryan Berlin, Senior Economist, Demographics & Residential Demand Real Estate Market, Rennie Group (Vancouver)
- Raymond Wong, Vice President, Data Operations, Data Solutions, Altus Group (Toronto)
- Taylor Pardy, Acting Regional Economist, Housing Markets, Residential Insights, CMHC (Western Canada)
CLICK HERE for more information and to register now for this webinar!