Sort By:Newest to Oldest Oldest to Newest
Manager, Planning & Sustainability Services - (1801)Employer/Organization : City of Whitehorse/Yukon Posted : March 23 2023 Closing Date : April 22 2023 Requisition Details Manager, Planning & Sustainability Services - (1801) REQUISITION FUNNEL Job Details JOB TITLE Manager, Planning…
Director of Planning & Development ServicesEmployer/Organization : Regional District of Kitimat-Stikine Posted : March 15 2023 Closing Date : April 21 2023 Director of Planning & Development Services Come for the Outdoor Adventure and Stay for the Job The Regional District of Kitimat-Stikine is…
The Planning Institute of British Columbia (PIBC) offers electronic online posting of employment opportunities by outside third-party organizations and/or individuals, and provides for the electronic online posting of resumes by current PIBC members in good standing. These services are offered at the sole discretion of PIBC, and are further subject to the following Terms & Conditions:
- Submissions Moderated: All submissions of postings are subject to review by PIBC prior to their posting online.
- Submissions Subject to Review: PIBC reserves the right to reject or decline any posting, or remove any posting, at any time, for any reason. PIBC further reserves the right to review and edit, at its discretion, any posting, as PIBC may deem necessary from time to time, for length, clarity, legal, technical or any other reason.
- Errors & Omissions: PIBC accepts no responsibility for errors, omissions or other technical issues related to any posting which result from the original content or information submitted.
- Content Liability: PIBC accepts no responsibility or liability for the information or content displayed online in any posting.
- Disruption to Services: While PIBC will make every reasonable, good-faith effort to deliver posting services as outlined to users, PIBC accepts no responsibility for delays, technical failures, or other disruptions which may occur from time to time due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of PIBC.
- Payment: By submitting any posting online, the user agrees to and accepts full responsibility for all costs (including all applicable fees, taxes, and other charges) as outlined. PIBC reserves the right to impose penalties, interest, or other charges on unpaid invoices.
- Prices Subject to Change: PIBC reserves the right to amend or change prices, fees or other charges associated with posting services from time to time.
- Privacy: PIBC respects the privacy of posting service users, and will make all reasonable, good-faith efforts to protect private or personal information provided to PIBC. PIBC does not sell, share, or otherwise disclose private or personal information provided to PIBC.
Questions? Should you have any questions or require any assistance regarding PIBC posting services, please e-mail email@example.com