PIBC has key standing and operational committees as well as temporary task forces to assist in carrying out the various activities of the Institute. These include the following:
Standing Committees of the Board
- Executive Committee
- Governance & Nominating Committee
- Member Engagement Committee
- Policy & Public Affairs Committee
- Professional Conduct Review Committee
- Professional Standards & Certification Committee
Temporary Task Force
Other PIBC Representatives
PIBC also appoints various volunteer member representatives for a variety of external roles on government committees, external agencies, national bodies, and other similar roles.
- Click here for a list of other external PIBC Representatives
Volunteer with PIBC
If you are a member and are interested in volunteering for a PIBC committee or other roles, please contact us.