Employer/Organization: WestUrban Developments Ltd.
Closing: February 14th 2020 4:30 PM PST
WestUrban Developments Ltd. is searching for a Full-Time Development Manager to join our team. The successful candidate for this position must be a results-oriented, motivated self-starter with a high degree of initiative, comfortable in working in fast paced-environment, and able handle multiple projects and timelines. The development manager will be responsible for supporting the day to day management of all aspects of the development program.
- Assist in site evaluation and acquisition, including site feasibility, conceptual design, proforma analysis.
- Contribute towards project concept and design.
- Assemble project consulting teams needed to advance the development and approval process.
- Liaise with City Staff and Council to facilitate rezoning and development applications.
- Work with community stakeholders as required to obtain support for the projects.
- Work independently to manage project schedules to ensure milestones are achieved in a timely fashion.
- Relevant post-secondary education such as Architecture, Planning, Engineering Construction supported with education in Real Estate or Urban Land Economics.
- 3-5 years experience working in any of the above-noted disciplines.
- Possess a strong understanding of the OCPs and zoning bylaws and municipal approve processes.
- An understanding of concrete and wood-frame construction is an asset.
- Possess strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Possess strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to balance multiple perspectives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
WestUrban Developments will provide a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com with ‘Development Manager’ in the subject line, no later than February 14, 2020. Thank you to all applicants that show interest. Only those selected for follow-up will be contacted.