Click here for the free webinar recording available on PIBC's youtube channel.
We are pleased to partner with ESRI Canada, a company which provides organizations and local governments with geographic information systems (GIS) solutions to formulate key planning decisions impacting social justice.
This webinar highlights current housing affordability initiatives, both at the National and Provincial level, and discusses the relevance of these strategies for planners as they work towards creating sustainable and socially equitable communities. Discover the latest tools to quantify future planning scenarios and gather practical information about future planning areas and subsequent housing (and other) needs.
- Overview of current housing affordability initiatives both nationally and provincially.
- Tools and techniques to quantify future planning scenarios.
- Methods to gather practical information on future planning areas and related needs.
- Linzey Bedard, Senior Consultant, Urban Solutions, Esri Canada
- Dan Campbell, Senior Consultant, Urban Solutions, Esri Canada