Registration is Open! Courses start January 12, 2022.
Do you want to make addressing climate change at the local level a career? Check out this British Columbia Institute of Technology’s Community Energy Management program, which is delivered by Community Energy Association’s Director of Capacity Development, Pat Bell.
Pat has more than 25 years of experience in sustainable community development and delivers coursework covering renewable energy, finance, transportation, buildings, and how climate action benefits local economies. The program has attracted students from across Canada and you can be part of the next cohort.
Program starts January 12, 2022, register now at: https://www.bcit.ca/study/courses/cesa5110
- CESA 5110 – Introduction to Community Energy & Emissions Planning
- CESA 5210 – Community-Based Renewable Energy
- CESA 5310 – Green Energy & Local Economic Development
- CESA 5410 – Financing & Governance for Green Energy Systems
- CESA 5510 – Reducing Energy Use in New & Existing Buildings
- CESA 5610 – Low Carbon Transportation
To register or for more information contact Kerly Acosta Hitchcock at Khitchcock@bcit.ca or see https://www.bcit.ca/construction-environment/study/partnership-learning/community-energy-management/