PIBC 2016 Annual Conference - Planning Unfiltered
May 10-13, 2016
Delta Grand Okanagan Resort & Conference Centre
Every year, the Planning Institute of British Columbia organizes and hosts its marquee professional development and networking event - the PIBC Annual Conference.
Registration closed as of Wednesday May 4th! See you in Kelowna!
The theme of this year’s conference is Planning Unfiltered. As polite Canadians, planners are often reluctant to discuss uncomfortable professional realities in a candid way. The goal of the 2016 Conference is to give planning professionals an opportunity to speak openly about the frustrations, successes and realities of planning in British Columbia, the Yukon, and beyond.
- Registration Now Closed. Online registration closed as of Wednesday May 4th, 2016. Thank you to everyone who registered - see you in Kelowna!
- Final Conference Program - Now Online! The updated, final Conference Program for the the PIBC 2016 Annual Conference - Planning Unfiltered is now available. To visit the conference registration website and view the final Conference Program online now, click here.
- Final Conference Program - Download Your Copy! The final Conference Program for the the PIBC 2016 Annual Conference - Planning Unfiltered is now available as a downloadable, printable PDF document. To get your own copy now, click here.
- New Sponsors: We are pleased to welcome New Town Architecture & Engineering Ltd. and CTQ Consultants Ltd. as Bronze sponsors for this year's conference. We also thank Carvello Law Corp. as a Gold sponsor, and Urban Systems Ltd. as a Silver sponsor. We also continue our tremendous thanks to Young Anderson Barristers & Solicitors as our Platinum sponsor. Thank you again! For more information about sponsorship opportunities click here.
- Keynote Speakers Confirmed: We are pleased to be welcoming three fantastic keynote speakers to this year's conference: Jennifer Keesmaat MCIP RPP, chief planner for the City of Toronto, Lynn Richards of the Congress for the New Urbanism, and Dr. Jill Grant FCIP LPP of the Dalhousie University School of Planning. For more information click here.
See you in Kelowna 2016!
Questions? Contact PIBC:
Tel: 604.696.5031 / Toll Free: 1.866.696.5031
For more information in this section, please follow the links below: